Aww…she likes me! Thanks to Jill Kemerer for awarding me with “The Creative Blogger Award”. As a fellow fiction writer, she has confidence in my ability to make stuff up and have seem believable! Here’s what I mean – the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate up to seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
And so…the lies (can you find the truth?):
1. I’m a natural born extrovert. There’s nothing as fun as meeting new people!
2. I’m keenly aware of my surroundings – nothing escapes my notice.
3. I started trying exotic foods when I was a kid…because my dad paid me to try ’em.
4. My favorite winter activity is skiing. I don’t care which kind. so long as there are skis strapped to my feet!
5. If I had the time, I’d jog every where.
6. I’ll watch any movie that includes Brad Pitt.
7. My idea of a perfect night with my husband is two tickets to the theater, an elegant dinner, and roses…lots and lots of roses.
So…did you find the truth??
1. Yeah right. I spent my first semester of college in my dorm crying.
2. Nope. There can be smoke billowing from the kitchen or a deer in the middle of the road – I’ve missed both.
3. Yep – dad paid me a quarter to try lots of stuff. The plan back fired when I started ordering escargot and lobster at restaurants 😉
4. My favorite winter activity is anything that doesn’t include me going outside.
5. If I had to jog everywhere I’d cut off my feet.
6. I think I’ve seen two of his movies…maybe?
7. Someday, when we’re rich a frivolous. In the meantime, I like to save my money. Pizza, a beer, and shnuggling in bed while we watch a movie – perfect.
And my nominees are!!
1. Camille Gabel at Growing Up Gabel
2. Sharon Kopf at Sharon Kopf
3. Amy DeTrempe at Timeless Romance
4. Lisa Lickel at Living Our Faith Out Loud
5. Linda Schab at On The Write Track
6. Emily at The Numbers Game
7. Sherrinda at Her Write of Passage
Thanks again for thinking of me, Jill 🙂 It’s an honor to be considered. And to those of you I’ve nominated…write on!! (Cam, I picked you because I’d really like for Ella to play this game!)