Hi all – it was suggested that I let you know what’s being offered at the conference so that you know what kind of prize to request. It would take too long to list everything out by title and presenter (it’s a four day conference…LOTS of classes), but I can give you an idea.
Craft: do you write fiction or non-fiction? They’ve got classes on both!
– Most common mistakes to get your query thrown out
– Eliminating wordiness
– Rhythm writing
– The Hook
– Lessons from rejection letters
– How busyness can feed your writing
– Writing from the wilderness
– Writer/Agent relationship
– How agents/editors decide on proposals
– Marketing plans
– Writing a novel proposal
– Creating a website
Got some ideas now? There are other things, too. Just leave me a comment and let me know what kind of info you’re looking for…I still haven’t bought the prize!