Alrighty, let’s review and plan:
1. Submit another entry to Genesis. – I SUBMITTED TWO MANUSCRIPTS
2. Submit to another contest (I can’t think of the name of it right now). – TOUCHED BY LOVE: I SUBMITTED THE SAME TWO MANUSCRIPTS
3. Generate more ideas for ERN (since things are working with the leads I have) – I HAD SOME GREAT IDEAS…AND RAN INTO PEOPLE WHO DON’T WANT TO TALK TO ME. I ONLY WROTE ONE ARTICLE THE WHOLE MONTH, BUT HAVE A NEW, REGULAR ASSIGNMENT COVERING A PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING. IT’S A START
4. Edit, edit, edit! – I DID…THEN I WROTE A SYNOPSIS OF #2 AND REALIZED THAT THE SYNOPSIS IS GOOD, BUT THE NOVEL DOESN’T FOLLOW IT. SO NOW I’M SCRAPPING ABOUT 1/3 OF #2 AND MAKING IT BETTER.
5. Not sure… – CHANGED BLOG FORMAT, SUBBED A LOT, LEARNED HOW TO MAKE BAKED OATMEAL, JUST KEEP SHOVELING (OY).
So March was pretty good. Now let’s look at April:
1. #2 – Revise it
2. Submit more articles (I need to get beyond the ERN and VSM).
3. Get regular, and I’m not talking Metamucil. I need to schedule time to write. I have SO much to do in a day that I’m not very good at that. I want to be, though.
4. Keep building the platform. I want to get my website going, but first I need to get some head shots. Then I’ll look at planning the page.
5. Pray and exercise. It was a hard winter. The harder it got, the more self-focused I became, so the less I prayed and exercised. Which made it harder. STOP THE CYCLE! Yeah…I needed that.
Here’s to a good month (and PLEASE may it stop snowing!!!)