Yeah, so I completely forgot to set goals!! (insert eye roll here).
As always, I like to review first:
1. ERN – I thought I’d be writing more. As it turns out I’ve been ASSIGNED to write more, but no one will talk with me. Frustrating.
2. Edit #2 – still working on it.
3. Essays – I finished oned
4. Find some critique partners – still working on it.
5. Brainstorm – What was I thinking?? I can’t keep the stories straight that I’ve already written…why am I trying to confuse myself??
Okay…now for MARCH:
1. Submit another entry to Genesis.
2. Submit to another contest (I can’t think of the name of it right now).
3. Generate more ideas for ERN (since things are working with the leads I have)
4. Edit, edit, edit!
5. Not sure…
Life snuck up on me in February and I had to put a lot on hold. I don’t want to over commit myself this month, just in case. I think four solid goals are fine for now, right?
And on a personal note…I’m in northern Michigan. Even though it was in the 40’s this weekend I understand that it will continue to snow up until the end of March, possibly into April. With that said, I will remove the snowmen in April and not a minute before. Why? Because I don’t want to get my hopes up 🙁 (hee, hee)