I’m pretty excited about how well I did last month with my goals. My
brain is still fried from staying up late last night trying to meet
them, but I feel good about it.
1. Submit a query!! – DID IT! SENT SEVEN LETTERS, HEARD BACK FROM THREE
2. Two articles for ERN – I’VE HAD TWO PUBLISHED FOR THEM, HAVE ONE
FINISHED AND READY TO GO FOR NEXT WEEK AND AM ALREADY WORKING ON THE NEXT
3. One article for VSM – FOUND A TOPIC I LIKED – GOT IT IN ON BY DEADLINE
4. Novel #2 – IT IS NOT PRETTY, BUT IT’S DONE. I’M GOING TO TAKE SOME
TIME OFF BEFORE I GO BACK TO IT
5. At least one FW.com competition – CHECK
6. Breakthrough – THAT’S BEEN THE HARDEST. THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF
WEIRD, INTERESTING THINGS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE, SPIRITUALLY, SO IT WAS
HARD TO PRESS IN TO GOD. I DID MANAGE SOME BABY STEPS, HOWEVER, SO I’M
HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
Yippee! My first month meeting all of my goals 🙂 I’d love to take a
moment to bask in it, but my November goals won’t allow for that. Time
to put those to paper!