Woo-hoo! I’m actually doing my goals at the beginning of the month. I’m stellar…and my husband gets up at 4:15 am, so I haven’t got anything better to do.
Okay, I reviewed last month. I’m looking ahead to this month. I think I’ve got a handle on the sub-to-write ratio, so here goes:
1. (sound familiar?) Submit a query!! (Since I’m actually working on my query now, this might actually get done!)
2. Two articles for ERN.
3. One article for VSM. (I think I’m just going to have to propose something here).
4. Novel #2 – finish the first draft. (I wrote #1 in six weeks and have been editing ever since. I need to get #2 in the bag so I can begin the editing too…I’ve been “working” on it for months!)
5. At least one FW.com competition.
6. Breakthrough – more time with God isn’t enough this month. I want more from my relationship with Him, so I need to push through (run the race!)
That’s about it. Seems kinda of boring now, but I’m sure it’ll be enough!