It’s that time, folks. Time to review last month’s goals…gulp. Here we go!
1) Send five queries for my novel.
DIDN’T DO…BUT I HAVE A DRAFT OF THE QUERY THAT I’M WORKING ON, SO THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
2) Submit three articles to ERN (two are almost done…my goal is a third)
DONE…AND I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT FOR ANOTHER
3) Submit article to VSM
I DIDN’T GET AN ASSIGNMENT I COULD HANDLE (SINCE THEY ARE IN L.A. I CAN’T DO ANY SHOW/GALLERY REVIEWS, WHICH THEY NEEDED LAST MONTH)
4) Write at least ten pages in new novel
5) Don’t get behind in writing class!
6) The Unattending “Conference”: Sept. 18-21 [This is an activity for ACFW members who can’t go to the real conference…we just made it up]
DID IT! I HOPE TO BE AT NEXT YEAR’S CONFERENCE, BUT IF I CAN’T MAKE IT I HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF HOW TO RUN THINGS FOR NEXT YEAR!
7) Compete in one FW.com contest
DID IT! DIDN’T PLACE, EVEN THOUGH I WAS REALLY PROUD OF MY PIECE.
8) More time with God!!
GETTING THERE…I LET MYSELF GET TOO BUSY THOUGH.
Okay, that’s the September wrap up…on to October!