I’m having a hard time concentrating on this right now. It’s been a rough couple of days.
Yesterday my husband caught a skunk in the front yard…and it sat in the trap all day until my honey got home and took him away to release him. This morning my cats left me a half-eaten mouse on the floor outside my bedroom. This afternoon the mouse seems to be getting back at them as they alternate “runs” to the litter box. If I pass out while writing this, please poke me.
Okay, September goals. This might look familiar:
1) Send five queries for my novel.
2) Submit three articles to ERN (two are almost done…my goal is a third)
3) Submit article to VSM
4) Write at least ten pages in new novel
5) Don’t get behind in writing class!
6) The Unattending “Conference”: Sept. 18-21 [This is an activity for ACFW members who can’t go to the real conference…we just made it up]
7) Compete in one FW.com contest
8) More time with God!!
I hope my goals are reasonable. School started yesterday, and as a substitute teacher that means I’ll be gone more during the week. I don’t want to be too easy on myself, but I don’t want to fail either (see “August Goals”). Only time will tell…
(And who ordered the cold weather?! Take it back!)