I didn’t post a log…again. I lost it. Yep. I have a writing log that I can take with me to record what I’m doing…but I lost it. It’s on the coffee table, I think. I’ll look. Here’s a quick run down:
– Subbing a LOT.
– Up to 50 pgs. on novel #2
– Outlined novel for National Novel Writing Month (November)
– Working on Character Worksheets for novel #2
– Working on info for The Writer’s Edge (TWE = 10-12 query letters)
– Cooking lots and lots of cabbage
Okay, that’s what I’ve got for today. More later!!