Wow…I virtually accomplished NOTHING last month. But it was worth it! Nineteen glorious days visiting with my sister and two year-old niece who flew in from Vegas! I admit, it was hard to set aside the writing. The plus side is that I know my niece won’t forget me – that was my goal.
So, three days of packing/shopping/cleaning before I left, 19 days of visiting, two days of cleaning when I got home, and three days of being sick after I finally stopped moving…I only really had about four days in August! Here’s how I did:
1. Send FIVE novel queries: NONE! Ew…
2. Submit one article to ERN: The editor assigned me to do a couple of interviews…I got the interviews, but I’m still working on the articles.
3. Submit one article to VSM: Didn’t happen.
4. Compete in one FW.com weekly challenge: Neither did this…
5. Get at least 20 pages added to the new novel: Am I writing a novel?
6. Submit MSL before 8/15 (due date): I did something!!!
7. Complete novel (to my best ability, with notes from editor): I did this…although she only had the first four chapters.
8. More time reading my Bible: I’m going straight to … Jesus still loves me, right? I didn’t read as much, but I listened to HOURS of teachings on my MP3 player.
Well…it was a bust. I fully expect to see some similar goals for this month…